what is social fundraising?
the benefits of social networking fundraising
- Provides the means for broader and deeper reach to potential donors.
- Allows for rapid promotion of campaign(s) and/or event(s).
- Allows the organization's fundraising staff person or chair to quickly adjust campaigns for unparalleled flexibility.
- Enables efficient collection of donor data for management and status reporting.
- Saves money and time spent on individual meetings and calls.
- Provides a convenient way for a donor to make a donation online at any time.
- Provides a means to increase relationship building.
- Strong connection to the cause.
- Affiliation with the non-profit.
- Interest in the event (run, walk, swim).
- Relationship with the event organizer or event director.