HELP US BUILD A WALL OF HOPE AND REMEMBRANCE!
The Wall of Hope and Remembrance, a wall of photos of survivors as well as those who lost their battle, will be raised on Event Day. The Wall of Hope and Remembrance provides individuals with the opportunity to recognize the people who they are honoring through their participation in Utah's Go Grey in May 5K; whether they are participating in celebration of a survivor or in memory of a friend or loved one. To give you ideas for your Wall of Hope and Remembrance submissions visit abc2's (another great brain tumor organization raising funds for research) photo below and video:
How to be included in the Wall of Hope and Remembrance*
Submit photo with the person's name on it (or drawing, poem, story, etc.) by FRIDAY MAY 26th, 2023.
• We ask that photos be no larger than 8"x10"
• If you are making a collage or special layout please try to keep it to 11”x17”. Anything larger than 8.5"X11" will need to be mailed in, as we can only print up to 8.5" X 11".
• *NOTE*: original photos CANNOT be returned; please consider that when submitting items. Questions: contact [email protected]
• Email PDF or JPEG’s to:[email protected]. Please put WALL OF HOPE in the subject line
If you wish to mail hard copy photos or collages, please contact us at [email protected]
Be sure to write "Do Not Bend" on the envelope.
• Please submit your photos and items no later than FRIDAY MAY 26th, 2023