Event DetailsSaturday, May 19, 2018
The Cleveland Racquet Club
29825 Chagrin Blvd
Pepper Pike, OH 44124
12:00 pm: Check-In / Brief Introduction
12:30 pm: Match Play Begins
4:30 pm: Finals
5:00 pm: Fundraising & Competition Awards Ceremony
What is the Racquets Rally Format?
The event is comprised of two (2) competitions; a Fundraising Rally & Squash Competition. The Format consists of:
- Ten (10) teams of 10 to 12 players
- Each team will include one Squash Pro
- Each team will include one Urban Squash Cleveland Student
- Each team MUST include one individual of the opposite gender
Singles Squash, Doubles Squash
2 Groups of Round Robin (each team plays 3 contests)
One final match (team that qualifies first from each group)
- Doubles squash games: one game to 7 points
- Singles squash games: one game to 5 minutes. Maximum number of points wins!
Winner Decided: One point per game won, if at the end of the round robin, two teams are tied in total points, then head to head will prevail. If still tied, then a designated team member will play in a one rally squash game.